BashHere Prompt

Kevin J. Duling kevin.duling@gmail.com
Thu May 26 22:05:00 GMT 2016

Possibly not.  Mine certainly isn't bundled up as nicely.  It was just
a Q&D hack I put together eons ago.

Mine allows you to right-click on both the folder and the drive
letter.  I wasn't aware of chere, so I've tried installing it today.
I'm not seeing the context menus in Explorer in my Win7 VM, so I can't
tell if it does the same thing.

Mine does have the vulnerability if the bhere.bat file is
deleted/missing from c:\cygwin, it will produce an error.