[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: XtoW 20160323-1 (experimental)

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Thu Mar 24 13:04:00 GMT 2016

On 24/03/2016 09:12, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> On 23/03/2016 15:43, Jon Turney wrote:
>>
>> The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
>>
>> *** XtoW-20160323-1
>>
>> xtow is a window manager using the libxcwm library, which is:
>>

> Any specific reason for this dependency ?
>
> rxvt-unicode    (9.22-1)
>      An improved version of rxvt with Unicode support
>      Required by: XtoW

I think xterm doesn't let you specify an alpha value for the colours it
uses (at least, the last time I looked, years ago)

But startxtow starting a terminal dates to before xwin-xdg-menu exists,
so maybe it shouldn't start a terminal at all now...