Notmuch mail indexer - talloc requirement?

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh@frontier.com
Sun Jun 12 06:00:00 GMT 2016

I'll let you know.  Right now, I'm almost done compiling xapian with my
current setup.  If that fails, or takes too long, I'll try your
suggestion.  (Then we'll see what other issues pop up with notmuch.)