[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.4.0
Thu Jul 7 18:52:00 GMT 2016
I have uploaded mintty 2.4.0 with the following changes:
* Drag-and-drop for Theme and Wave sound file name configuration (#193).
* Link to Color Scheme Configurator in Options menu (#193).
* Drag-and-drop and Store from Color Scheme Configurator (#193).
* Drag-and-drop and Store from theme file on the web (#193).
* Loading theme and bell sound resources also from XDG default config
dir (#525), Windows AppData dir, or /usr/share/mintty.
* Enabling cygwin path style for wave file configuration.
* Size option -s is not persisted in config file on Save.
* Handling low-contrast of configured cursor colours more gracefully
* Tweaked manual underline to scale with font and avoid scroll glitches.
* Manual drawing of VT100 line drawing graphics (#130, ~#551).
* Fixed right-to-left mirroring of '('.
* Not combining characters to unexisting glyphs.
* Preventing mangled digit rendering if surrounded by certain scripts
* Preventing mangled combining characters by drawing them separately
* Option WideIndic for double-width display of wide Indic characters
* Tweaked DPI changes to stabilize roundtrips of font and window size
* Option HandleDPI=false to disable handling of DPI changes (#547, #492).
* Heuristic attempt to stabilize font size roundtrips after fullscreen.
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin