Failing 'make check' for non-Cygwin GMP-ECM package

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sat Feb 6 10:05:00 GMT 2016

Mark Geisert writes:
> I'm seeing an odd issue after building the GMP-ECM 6.4.4 package from
> Inria.  I downloaded the .tar.gz file and unpacked, ran configure,
> then make and 'make check'.  I get a SIGSEGV from a test using ecm.exe
> as part of 'make check'.

It seems that this release is three years old.  Did you try autoreconf
or just configure?  If the latter, it may simply not recognize the
current Cygwin correctly in its configury.

Regards,
Achim.