compile python executable file on cygwin for windows

Goodman Leung gbcbooksmj@gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:07:00 GMT 2016

hi all

i install python and pyinstaller on cygwin , and i can run pyinstaller
successfully to compile a exe file on the  cygwin environment .

but when i launch this executable file on window with double click , it
occur a error and tell me the program can not find "cygwin.dll" (i can
not remember what it exactly is ).

can cygwin compile a windows python executable program .or we should
treat cygwin like a pure linux OS that all things we have done on it
just compatible with linux only

best regards
yuanxin.liang