Postinstall script errors on cygwin x86 install

Tatsuro MATSUOKA tmacchant2@yahoo.co.jp
Mon Apr 11 20:42:00 GMT 2016

> From: Achim Gratz
> To: cygwin
> Date: 2016/4/11, Mon 15:37
> Subject: Re: Postinstall script errors on cygwin x86 install

> [Please don't reply to some totally unrelated message when you're
> starting a
> new thread.]

> [Please don't reply to some totally unrelated message when you're
> starting a
> new thread.]
Sorry I will take care for that.
> Please check /var/log/setup.log.full for what those errors were
> specifically.  What is the user you are running setup under?

Today number of errors is reduced.
Package: 0/Perpetual
 0p_000_autorebase.dash exit code 2
 0p_update-info-dir.dash exit code 2
Package: _/Unknown package
 000-cygwin-post-install.sh exit code 254
 base-files-mketc.sh exit code 1
 base-files-profile.sh exit code 254
 bash.sh exit code 254
 ca-certificates.sh exit code 254
 coreutils.sh exit code 254
 lynx.sh exit code 254
 man-db.sh exit code 127
/var/log/setup.log.full
is uploaded below (zipped)
http://www.geocities.jp/tmacchant2/setup.log.full.20160412.zip
Typical message;

3are unable to find another cygwin DLL.installed the cygwin distribution.  Rebooting is also suggested if youreside in x:\cygwin\bin, where 'x' is the drive on which you haveand delete all but the most recent version.  The most recent version *should*Search for cygwin1.dll using the Windows Start->Find/Search facilityThis problem is probably due to using incompatible versions of the cygwin DLL.      6 [main] bash (7088) c:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe: *** fatal error - cygheap base mismatch detected - 0xC0F400/0xBDF400.
However, I have only one x\cygwin\bin and x is C.
Tatsuro
Tatsuro