Regtool can't set default value?

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b@dd-b.net
Wed Sep 30 03:43:00 GMT 2015

This does it:

regtool add '/root/SystemFileAssociations/text/shell/edit/command'
regtool set '/root/SystemFileAssociations/text/shell/edit/command/' -s
"$EDITWITHEMACS"

(If $EDITWITHEMACS is set to a suitable value)

David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b@dd-b.net; http://dd-b.net/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info     Nikon DSLR photo list:
http://d4scussion.com