problems mounting C drive from macrium image

Lester Ingber ingber@alumni.caltech.edu
Tue Sep 22 20:23:00 GMT 2015

I used the following line in a Cygwin script:
Reflect.exe -e -inc "C:\cygwin64\usr\local\bin\Reflect.xml"
where Reflect.xml was generated in the Macrium GUI.
This performed the backups just fine on our two Thinkpad Carbon X1
Windows 10 Pro x64 PCs.

I then went to the Macrium GUI to mount the new image.  In one of the
windows I selected just the C drive.  This seemed to mount just fine.

In my Cygwin shell, I cd into the mounted "e" drive.  I was able to get
around OK, EXCEPT when I tried
cd /cygdrive/e/cygwin64/home/ingber
That is, I could cd into every directory under e: EXCEPT
for the home ingber directory, which just put me back into the
/cygdrive/c/cygwin64/home/ingber on my main C: drive.   This probably
is some problem I have to work out with Cygwin, but if anyone else in
this forum has had similar experiences, please let me know.

Thanks.

Lester