Https proxy auth issue with git in cygwin 2.2.1

Achim Gratz Stromeko@NexGo.DE
Mon Sep 21 10:39:00 GMT 2015

Adam Dinwoodie <adam <at> dinwoodie.org> writes:
> As an interim solution, does using ssh instead of https work?

He's forced through the abomination of a proxy requiring NTLM
authentication, so I'd say his chances of having SSH connections to the
outside are pretty slim.  He could try cntlm, though (not packaged yet for
Cygwin since upstream seems to have disappeared, but I've been working on
some patches to have it not crash on 64bit).

http://repo.or.cz/w/cntlm.git/shortlog/refs/heads/cygwin-auto

Regards,
Achim.