"Bitstream vera sans mono" fonts

Dr Rainer Woitok rainer.woitok@gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 13:56:00 GMT 2015

Cygwinners,

my next to last Cygwin update at 2015-08-23  went as smoothly as expect-
ed, but my last one  at 2015-09-15  was a bit of a disappontment.  Tech-
nically it just did its job,  but it included many  updates for "font-*"
packages, and after the update the "bitstream vera sans mono" fonts I am
used to use in Shell terminals as well as in XEmacs windows were gone.

Are these fonts now contained in some other package or what has happened
to them?

Sincerely,
  Rainer

PS: Please also  reply to me  personally,  as I'm not subscribed to this
list.