Subversion crashes

David Rothenberger daveroth@acm.org
Thu Sep 3 21:41:00 GMT 2015

Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> Op Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:59:25 -0700
> schreef David Rothenberger <daveroth@acm.org>:
>
>> I may or may not try to debug this and fix it in Subversion, but
>> hopefully this will provide you with a reasonable work-around.
>
> I'm not sure what the right way is to build a package from source. I
> downloaded the -src file, unpacked it, and ran ./configure and make.

Are you unpack it, run "cygport *.cygport all". This will create a
package in subversion*/dist folder. You can untar that at / or add it to
your own local package repository (if you have one).

If you look at the subversion*.cygport file, you should see a section
that's commented out to make debugging easier. If you uncomment that, it
will turn off compiler optimizations.

job Placement, n.:
        Telling your boss what he can do with your job.