cygwin issues with Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3093266)

Terry Garyet tgaryet@gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 02:03:00 GMT 2015

Update:  I manually reinstalled the Win update (Cumulative Update for
Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3093266)) again. I was planning to
Rebaseall, but now, everything is working just fine.  I did not touch
anything to do with cygwin!

We will never know.

Thanks for your time,
Terry