way to automatically turn Exp on in setup?

Chris Jones clj@panix.com
Sun May 31 21:15:00 GMT 2015

I almost always want to install the bleeding edge Cygwin programs, and I
can't figure out how to make a Windows (7, currently) shortcut to do
this without having to specify it every time.  I've looked at setup
--help and can't see a way to specify a way to turn on the "Exp" option
automatically.  Am I missing something, or is there another easy way to
install/update programs without using setup?  If not, count this as a
request to add such a feature.