file-transfer-over-soundcard

Spet spora@email.it
Thu May 21 07:05:00 GMT 2015

-------- Original Message --------
> On May 20, 2015, at 12:36 PM, Spet <spora@email.it> wrote:
>>
>> Do it is possible to port this console code to win32 with cygwin?
>> https://github.com/vlofgren/file-transfer-over-soundcard/
>
> I was able to get its record.c program to compile without complaints by changing the third line from
>
>      #include <linux/soundcard.h>

>      #include <sys/soundcard.h>
>
> I don’t get any output when recording in my Windows 10 test VM.  Perhaps that would change if I had a real sound source hooked up to it.
>
> Anyway, you’re the one with the itch.  Scratch it. :)

I have compiled. I did not think it was that easy.  Is my first time.
When i execute from dos console:
./generate.exe -b 25 -r 48000 -o out.data /etc/fstab
i obtain:
/etc/fstab: No such file or directory
if is use:
generate.exe -b 25 -r 48000 -o "k:\TEMP\a.txt" c:\cygwin\etc\fstab
It work but not generate sound.
How to use?