TIOCPKT mode of PTY is broken if ONLCR bit is cleared.

Fri Mar 20 19:21:00 GMT 2015

Hi Takashi,

On Mar 19 09:34, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Mar 19 07:49, Takashi Yano wrote:
> > Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > Just to let you know I didn't forget about you, but your copyright
> > > assignment still didn't make it to our office for some reason.
> > > [...]
> > On 5 March, I sent CA to:
> > [...]
>
> For the time being, can you send your assignment as PDF via email
> to my company email address <vinschen AT redhat DOT com> just so
> we make sure it arrived in *some* way?

Even better.  We got legal approval that we can use signed PDFs via
email alone, and that sending snail mail isn't required anymore.
Just sendthe PDF to <ges-info AT redhat DOT com>.

> Thanks and sorry for the hassle,

Still sorry :}
Corinna

Red Hat