[ANNOUNCEMENT] Update: mintty 2.1.2

Fri Jul 24 13:25:00 GMT 2015

On Jul 24 13:40, Thomas Wolff wrote:
> I wanted to check ttyname() for "/cons" but surprisingly ttyname() was null
> when started from cygwin console;

Isn't mintty a "subsystem=windows" application which is supposed to
attach or create a console at some later point?  Maybe that's the
reason.  Off the top of my head I really don't know.  You provided
patches to Cygwin's console code already, so you're partially familiar
with the codebase.  Did you try to debug it?

Corinna

Red Hat