w32api-headers update?

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Fri Jul 17 19:14:00 GMT 2015

JonY,

Could we get an update of w32api-headers?  There's a bug in shlobj.h, as
illustrated by the following:

$ cat test.c
#include <shlobj.h>

$ gcc -c test.c
In file included from test.c:1:0:
/usr/include/w32api/shlobj.h:37:3: error: unknown type name ‘EXTERN_C’
    SHFOLDERAPI SHGetFolderPathW (HWND hwnd, int csidl, HANDLE hToken,
DWORD dwFlags, LPWSTR pszPath);
    ^
/usr/include/w32api/shlobj.h:37:3: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’
or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘HRESULT’
    SHFOLDERAPI SHGetFolderPathW (HWND hwnd, int csidl, HANDLE hToken,
DWORD dwFlags, LPWSTR pszPath);
    ^
/usr/include/w32api/shlobj.h:37:3: error: unknown type name ‘HRESULT’

This can be fixed by moving the declaration of SHGetFolderPathW lower in
the file, near the declaration of SHGetFolderPathA.

A google search suggests that this has already been reported upstream as
MinGW-w64 bug 476, but SourceForge is down at the moment, so I can't
actually look at that bug report.

Thanks.

Ken