[ANNOUNCEMENT] Update: mintty 2.0.3

Thomas Wolff towo@towo.net
Sun Jul 12 10:25:00 GMT 2015

Changes in mintty 2.0.3:
   * Desktop entry for xdg menu.
   * Tweaked boldening to cover all cases and options properly (~ #459).
   * Disabled obscure character encoding mode 12 (from Linux console)
which would render ASCII codes as Greek (and be very confusing if
accidentally activated by outputting some binary...). Should anyone have
used this mode, I will make it configurable.
   * Implemented (but not enabled) character attributes
doubly-underlined and overlined; disabled overlayed "non-bold" attribute
(SGR 21). Should anyone have used the non-bold setting, I will make it
configurable.

Mintty homepage: http://mintty.github.io/

Thomas