[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: xorg-server-1.17.1-5

Jon TURNEY jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Wed Jul 8 13:52:00 GMT 2015

On 05/07/2015 22:09, Ronald Blaschke wrote:
> After quite some time looking, I think I have found the culprit.  I am
> using UltraMon on my system.  It seems like the changes in 1.17.1-5
> interact badly with the Window management feature [1].  The good news
> is, this feature can be disabled by program.  After excluding XWin.exe,
> everything is back to normal.  Sorry for the noise, but it's the first
> time I have had a problem with either program, so it was hard to make
> the connection.  I'll probably notify the UltraMon authors, to consider
> excluding XWin by default.

Thanks for that information.  Glad to hear you have resolved your issue.

Yes, I'm afraid XWin can be a bit over-sensitive to other programs
touching it's windows :S

--
Jon TURNEY
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer