cygrunsrv - services enters stopped state if underlying program exits or is killed - doesn't auto restart

Cary Lewis cary.lewis@gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 04:51:00 GMT 2015

Corinna, thanks for the tip

--neverexits works, but not if the program that cygrunsrv starts is
stopped with a kill -9 signal. Perhaps the -9 signal propagates to the
cygrunsrv.exe program?

I will investigate monit.