[ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.34-003 (Christmas/New Year release)

Mon Jan 12 10:39:00 GMT 2015

On Jan 10 21:44, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen writes:
> > I added a %H specifier to the /path schema which is substituted by the
> > Windows home path in POSIX notation.  So, what you should be able to do
> > now is something like:
> >
> >   db_home: /%H/cygwin
>
> I've used
>
>    db_home: %H/cygwin

Meep!  Did you read the preliminary user's guide?  You really should.

  https://cygwin.com/preliminary-ug/ntsec.html#ntsec-mapping-nsswitch-passwd

The leading slash is in integral part of the "path" scheme,  The above
is not recognized as valid entry at all.

Corinna

Red Hat