Group execute permission regression (??): causing problem in fossil.

Mon Feb 9 09:23:00 GMT 2015

On Feb  6 20:59, Jan Nijtmans wrote:
> > https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2015-02/msg00009.html
> > https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.using.ssh-pubkey-stops-working
> >
> > Does that help?
> >

> > Corinna
>
> Yes, that makes perfect sense. Thank You!

No worries.  I guess I should revamp the FAQ to add a more generic

  Why do my files have certain group permissions and chmod doesn't help?

entry.  I just didn't expect that this change would create problems with
other tools than ssh or rlogin :|

Corinna

Red Hat