[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: sendmail 8.14.9-2
Tue Dec 29 22:12:00 GMT 2015
Version 8.14.9-2 of "sendmail" has been uploaded.
General purpose internetwork email routing facility that supports many
kinds of mail-transfer and delivery methods, including SMTP, SMTPS
(STARTTLS), SMTPA (AUTH) used for email transport over the internet.
-- v. 8.14.9-2
* sendmail-config: fixed nslookup bug
* added define(`confTO_IDENT', `0s') to cf/sendmail.mc: Sendmail
timeouts if remote client has identd firewalled.
* sendmail-config: fixed chown error when using 'setuid' command
without previous 'install' command (Win2003)
* sendmail-config: error non-existant 'mail' group when
using 'setuid' command
* permissions error when creating /etc/mail/virtusertable.db
* /etc/mail was created group-writable permissions
* added /etc/sasl2/Sendmail.conf
* added /etc/mail/relay-domains
* /var/run should be gid 544 (Administrators) and group-writable
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=yourdomain.com <at> cygwin.com
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin