Windows 10 error message

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 15:35:00 GMT 2015

On 16/12/2015 16:19, jrsyangl wrote:
> On opening Cygwin for the first time in Windows 10, I get the message:
> 0[main] bash 8428 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
> pointer. Please report this problem to ...
>
> I get every time I open Cygwin.
>
> Lou
>
> --

which version are you running ?
(eg "uname -a" output)

That issue should have been solved years ago
If latest, not please follow guidelines specified at:

"Run cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out and include that file as an
attachment in your report. Please do not compress or otherwise encode
the output. Just attach it as a straight text file so that it can be
easily viewed. "

Regards
Marco