Fwd: failure notice

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Mon Dec 7 15:19:00 GMT 2015

On 04/12/2015 14:20, Tom Kacvinsky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have an interesting problem whereby an Linux X client application
> crashes when running the X server on cygwin.  We have a reproducer
> for the problem, but it is a Qt example application stored in a tarball.
>
> We have gathered the other information that would typically be requested.
> I just need to know the best way of getting this information to the list.

If the tarball is being rejected by the mailing list, I'd suggest you
upload it to some file hosting site and send a link to the mailing list.

If that is really not possible for you (why?), you may, on this specific
occasion only, mail it directly to me.

--
Jon TURNEY
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer