fork issue when lauching cygwin64 process from 32bit native app on Windows 10 TH2

Wed Dec 2 23:00:00 GMT 2015

On Dec  2 16:43, René Berber wrote:
> On 12/2/2015 4:15 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>
> > Along these lines, is anybody here still running a 64 bit Windows 10
> > which has *NOT* been updated to 1511?  If so, I just need the output
> > of a call to `cat /proc/self/maps' once for comparison.
>
> Under 64-bit Cygwin:
>
> [...]

Thanks a lot!

Does anybody have the same info for 32 bit W10 updated to 1511?
I have the exact opposite info available right now :}

> $ uname -a
> CYGWIN_NT-10.0 T7400 2.3.1(0.291/5/3) 2015-11-14 12:44 x86_64 Cygwin
>
> I don't know were you can see the specific Windows version, but AFAIK it
> hasn't been updated recently (the System Info only shows "Windows 10
> Pro", 64-bit).

That's oh so funny:  The good old system info doesn't show this anymore.
But you can look into the new-style  "Settings" -> System -> About.

Thanks again,
Corinna

Red Hat