chere Bash Prompt Here window closes immediately

Matt Seitz (matseitz) matseitz@cisco.com
Tue Dec 1 17:51:00 GMT 2015

>From: Dave Kilroy [mailto:kilroyd@googlemail.com]

>>On 23/10/2015 16:16, Matt Seitz (matseitz) wrote:
>> When I right click a folder in Windows Explorer and select "Bash
>> Prompt Here", a window opens briefly and then closes immediately.

> I suspect this may be due to the use of %DISPLAY% (which I don't recall). I see that in your environment this is set to ":1.0"
> What happens if you run the following from cmd:

Thanks for the debugging steps.  Unfortunately, I already worked around the problem by cleaning up a lock file so that the Xwin server would start as ":0.0" instead of ":1.0".  If I run into the problem again, I will try your debugging steps.

> Also, I presume the X server is already running?

Yes, the X server was already running.