setup-x86_64.exe Unable to get setup.ini on all mirrors

Dennis Putnam dap1@bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 23 18:42:00 GMT 2015

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for the reply. I can download that file but now that I have it,
how do I get setup to use it? However, I don't think that would work
either since the problem seems to be that cygwin cannot communicate with
the network.

As for apt-cyg, I don't have it installed and, because of this problem,
I can't install anything.