FW: cygwin-xfree Digest 5 Sep 2014 16:55:49 -0000 Issue 3554

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 08:56:00 GMT 2014

double mistake ;-)

the question was coming from TS, not from me

On 16/09/2014 20:03, mathog wrote:
> (Not to list.)
>
> On 16-Sep-2014 10:06, t s wrote:
>> sorry to "bug" you ; do you know of any utility which can convert a
>> volume from EXFAT to NTFS?
>
> Copy the data to a 2nd drive.
> Reformat partition.
> Copy it back.
>
> Otherwise I am not aware of any utility that will do this.
>
> Regards.
>
> David Mathog

Additional suggestion for TS,

Why do you need all ~ 4000 packages ?
Install only the things that you really need.

I am a package maintainer so I need a lot of dev packages,
but I have installed only ~ 1000 packages.

and please subscribe to the list before sending question,
make more easy for all of us to answer you.

Marco