Using DLL compiled with Cygwin inside Visual Studio 2010

Mark Geisert mark@maxrnd.com
Sun Sep 14 23:24:00 GMT 2014

איציק בק writes:
> B. **OFF-TOPIC**: How can I reply to a specific message in the mailing list?
> I'm pretty sure that just mention the same title won't be enough. even
> tho that what I'm trying to do right now...
> I'm not subscribed to the list, so I can't just hit the "Reply" in my
> mail (http gmail).
> I've tried to look everywhere, got even for several mailing-list FAQ's
> (non-cygwin related), but found nothing.

can be read under gmane.os.cygwin there.  You can followup individual posts
and the subject threading is done correctly.  Works great except for
occasional delays in seeing list traffic show up there.

..mark