Cygwin clipboard flaky on Windows 7

Chris Stenton chris@stenton.me.uk
Fri Oct 17 11:28:00 GMT 2014

After 4 years I've just upgrade to version :-

CYGWIN_NT-6.1 mars 1.7.32(0.274/5/3) 2014-08-13 23:03 i686 Cygwin

I use the following batch file :-

run XWin :1 -clipboard -nodecoration -notrayicon -dpi 100  -query
machine  -from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -once

on my windows 7 machine.

When X is first started and with one "windows notepad" open I can
bi-directionally  cut and paste between the MS and X windows world.
However, it seems  that if I have multiple MS windows open then I can't
cut from MS windows and paste into the X world. It still works for X
world to MS World.

Sadly I wrote over my old version which did not have this issue. Is
there any fix for this?

Thanks

Chris