HEADSUP to Emacs users

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Mon Oct 13 11:37:00 GMT 2014

On 10/13/2014 5:11 AM, Andrea Venturoli wrote:
> Now, on Windows 7 with 64b Cygwin, emacs works fine in text mode and X,
> but will crash when I connect to this box via ssh and try to run it on a
> remote X terminal (while still working fine in text mode).

It works fine for me in that scenario.  Do you get an error message when
it crashes?  Does it leave a stackdump file?  Have you enabled X11
forwarding in /etc/sshd_config?

Please provide as many details as possible, and please attach cygcheck
output as requested here:

   http://cygwin.com/problems.html

Ken