thanks to a great support team

Steven Bardwell SBardwell@lbmsys.com
Mon Mar 24 18:30:00 GMT 2014

We have successfully ported our software to Cygwin -- in the past we have
ported
this source code to SFU/SUA, Linux, AIX, HPUX, SCO, iSeries PASE, and OSX.
The
Cygwin port was no harder than any other port, and the result is working
really
nicely.

The Cygwin version has passed its first week of beta testing at a customer
(running
on three 32-bit servers and one 64-bit server). According to the customer,
the Cygwin
version is noticeably faster than the SFU/SUA version they were migrating
from.

You all run a great support operation -- helpful, knowledgeable, and fast.
Without your
support, we would still be fiddling with the #ifdefs!

Many thanks.

Steve Bardwell