Cygwin64 ignoring /etc/passwd shell field?

Wed Mar 12 10:09:00 GMT 2014

On Mar 11 22:19, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen writes:
> > Thanks for finding this one!  Unfortunately David has left us,
> > apparently.
>
> Isn't it that a bit too short a time to come to this conclusion?
>
> > Is anybody willing to take over maintainership of the base-files
> > package?
>
> Seeing that I have additional patches that David didn't apply to the
> test version, I could do that.  But let's confirm first that he's not
> just having a vacation.

Gosh, so we have two volunteers now :)

Chris, Achim, please figure out who's going to maintain the package.
If you like, you can even do this together.

As for David, I CCed him 3 times since Feb-26 and I'm CCing him again
with this mail.  We can wait another week or two, but you should
contemplate to prepare yourself for taking over, I guess.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat