Simplify AD integration?

Achim Gratz Stromeko@NexGo.DE
Thu Jul 31 07:13:00 GMT 2014

Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> Good points.  I might have overvalued the gain of easily recognizing
> builtin accounts by the leading '+' separator.

After some thinking with my eyes closed... not prefixing local accounts at
all would at least allow the sshd to see the local sshd user without jumping
through hoops, so that might be a net gain after all.  What I don't know:
what happens if a local and a primary domain user have the same name?

Regards,
Achim.