mintty shell gets frequent "8~" strings inserted into input

Sat Jan 25 22:30:00 GMT 2014

On 1/25/2014 5:27 PM, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
> On 1/24/2014 9:40 PM, KARR, DAVID wrote:

Ouch!  I just realized that the David I mentioned above could be interpreted
as the OP, David Karr, instead of the base-files package maintainer,
David Sastre Medina.  I meant the latter.  Sorry for any confusion.

--
Larry