Cygwin 1.7.28 (64bit) and Vim 7.4 build from source create SEGV when writing to a file.

Thomalla, Martin mrt181@mykolab.ch
Tue Feb 25 15:35:00 GMT 2014

Which vim sources that work in cygwin should I use instead?

     A quick review of the files you've provided and your description of
what
     you've done doesn't raise any red flags.  I'll suggest trying to
remove the
     Cygwin-provided VIM packages to be sure there is no
collision/interaction.
     If that doesn't work, I'd recommend debugging the problem directly
with gdb.

     --
     Larry