SSHd configuration problems (System error 1376)

Ilya Dogolazky ilya.dogolazky@nokia.com
Tue Dec 23 13:42:00 GMT 2014

Hi Ken !

12/13/2014 02:30 PM, ext Ken Brown пишет:

> admingroup=$(/usr/bin/mkgroup -l | /usr/bin/awk -F: '{if ( $2 ==
> "S-1-5-32-544" ) print $1;}')

> On my system this yields "Administrators".  Apparently it yields "root"
> on your system.  Any idea why?

I have the same error message as PolarStorm:
"Adding user 'cyg_server' to local group 'root' failed!"

But when I execute the mkgroup+awk (as above) command I receive
"Administrators"

Even more: the output of the "mkgroup -l" command doesn't contain the
string "root" at all. So I believe the statement "group is obtained in
line ..." can't be quite true. The script finds the word "root" from
somewhere, but surely not from that mkgroup+awk command.

PS I'm trying to run sshd on a fresh installed "Windows 8.1 Enterprise
N" system with fresh installed cygwin64.

Cheers,

Ilya