public mailing list

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 06:58:00 GMT 2014

On 12/20/2014 5:10 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
> On 12/19/2014 10:48 PM, ;-) wrote:
>>
>>        0 [main] intellycheckupdates 18312 find_fast_cwd: WARNING:
>> Couldn't comput
>> e FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
>> the public mailing list cygwin [at]cygwin.com
>>
>> Windows 8.1
>
> This usually means that you're using an old version of Cygwin.  If
> updating to the latest version doesn't fix the problem, please follow
> the problem-reporting guidelines at
>
>    https://cygwin.com/problems.html
>
> Ken

For this recurrent mail argument, it will be better to add the address
of the sender. I suspect almost all of them are not subscribed to the
list, so they will not see you usual answer.

A lot of people are using types of pre-packed installer
and they need to report the problem there not here.

Regards
Marco