Cipher Issue while Connecting from AIX

Kevin Connor Arpe kevinarpe@gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 15:24:00 GMT 2014

I recommend you also try -vv and -vvv, which provide increasing levels
of debug output.  With past SSH problems, it has helped me.

From the man page of ssh:

     -v      Verbose mode.  Causes ssh to print debugging messages
about its progress.  This is
             helpful in debugging connection, authentication, and
configuration problems.  Mul‐
             tiple -v options increase the verbosity.  The maximum is 3.