Cygwin AD integration home/shell changes

Andrey Repin anrdaemon@yandex.ru
Wed Dec 3 07:35:00 GMT 2014

Greetings, Corinna Vinschen!

> Here's what you get:

I finally realized, what was tingling me all this time.
The implicit fallback mechanics. I'd rather want to have explicit declaration
and a failure message in case something isn't right. Much easier to fix system
issues, when the system tell you about them.
Shouldn't be a big change, considering you already have all the facilities in
order to make it works.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...