Replicate packages from 32-bit machine on 64-bit machine

Mon Aug 18 14:58:00 GMT 2014

On 08/18/2014 10:30 AM, Paul wrote:

>> >You contradicting yourself. 64-bit packages are entirely different
>> >files than 32-bit packages.
> Yes, I understand.  I was referring to the 64-bit versions of my
> 32-bit packages.  It took quite some period of discovery to determine
> my operational needs and the packages required. I'm hoping to avoid
> that re-experiencing that.

You shouldn't have allot of trouble matching the 64-bit version of any
package with the 32-bit version.  Assuming there is a 64-bit version of
the package you want, package names are typically very similar between
the two architectures.

--
Larry