What is the name of the pdftk package (setup-x86_64)

Mon Sep 23 14:50:00 GMT 2013

On 9/23/2013 10:26 AM, Frédéric Bron wrote:
>>> I cannot find pdftk in setup on x86_64.
>> Not yet available for 64 bits
>
> Oh, I see. Is it then recommended to install cygwin 32bits on a 64bits
> windows? Is cygwin 64 bits still considered 'experimental'?

See any of the recent Cygwin package announcements for that answer.  For
instance:

<http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2013-08/msg00062.html>

Also, finding the package containing a program can be answered by searching
the Cygwin packages for that program.  That search can be performed here:

<http://cygwin.com/packages/>

Or just fire up "setup*.exe" and search once you get to the package
screen.  Of course, using "setup*.exe" to do the searching, while arguably
more convenient, means that you're restricted to searching a single
architecture.  The web page gives you search access to both.

--
Larry