bug report: 64-bit cygwin setup crashes under Wine

Thu Sep 5 12:13:00 GMT 2013

> On Wed, Sep 04, 2013 at 03:26:10PM -0600, Warren Young wrote:
>> This bug could well be Wine's, rather than Cygwin's.
> Wine can always play the "It's not documented to work that way card" but
> the bottom line is still that it is not a "platform" that we are interested
> in devoting time to.
One wonders what stack alignment would be found if a breakpoint were set
at the same place under a native windows setup... if it's not 16-byte
aligned then this is a Cygwin bug that flew under the radar. Aligned
stack? Chalk it up to Wine.

Ryan