cygwin64 info.exe Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION if no info file found

Csaba Raduly rcsaba@gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 08:53:00 GMT 2013

Hi Brian,

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Brian Inglis  wrote:

> cygcheck output appended with usernames Xed:
(snip)

Note that according to http://cygwin.com/problems.html#cygcheck , you
should send the cygcheck output as an attachment, not paste it into
the body of the message.
If somebody wants to help you, they now have to scroll down thousands
of lines just to see if you had anything else to say after the
cygcheck output.

Csaba