[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: fossil 20130216000435-1 -- DVCS with built-in wiki, http server and issue tracker

Warren Young warren@etr-usa.com
Wed Mar 6 18:06:00 GMT 2013

On 3/6/2013 03:54, Jari Aalto wrote:

> A single binary distributed version control which utilizes
> SQLite database backend for storage metadata.

I'd list features before technologies, personally.

> The self contained
> binary includes also issue tracker, wiki enginea

Typo: "enginea"

> Fossil uses plain HTTP

Fossil has shaky support for SSH tunneling, too.  Have you tested it on
Cygwin and found that it doesn't work there yet?  If it does work, you
should list it.

> Autosync feature helps to keep repositories and ther distributed issue

Typo: "ther"