Bug with Cygwin's 'quilt'

Matt D. matt@codespunk.com
Tue Jun 18 05:47:00 GMT 2013

Built the latest source 0.60 (same version as Cygwin) from
http://freecode.com/projects/quilt. Built on CentOS 6.4 and passes my
previously provided test just fine.

Downloaded the same source to Cygwin, rebuilt, replaced quilt in /bin;
test still errors out. I also tried the latest cygwin1.dll snapshot;
same problem.