Re: f951: fatal error: can’t open /tmp/ccKB9p5g.s for writing: No such file or directory

Eliza Tkacz RIK eliza.tkacz@p.lodz.pl
Mon Jun 17 08:00:00 GMT 2013

With the command

ls -l / | grep tmp

I have

drwxrwxrwt+  1 user_name None      0 06-17 08:53 tmp

----- Oryginalna wiadomość -----
Il 6/14/2013 4:09 PM, Eliza Tkacz RIK ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> After installing the package OpenSSH I am not able to compile any fortran code using gfortran command.
> The compilation is terminated with:
>
> f951: fatal error: can’t open /tmp/XXXXXXXX.s for writing: No such file or directory

what are the permission of /tmp ?

> XXXXXXXX stands for for some numbers and letters, which differ from one compilation to another.
> Before this last installation gfortran compilation has been warking fine.
>
> You will find attached the cygcheck.out file, where I changed only user name and some system keys.
>
> Can anyone offer advice?
> Thanks in advance,
> E.T.

---