f951: fatal error: can’t open /tmp/ccKB9p5g.s for writing: No such file or directory

Eliza Tkacz RIK eliza.tkacz@p.lodz.pl
Fri Jun 14 14:09:00 GMT 2013

Hello,

After installing the package OpenSSH I am not able to compile any fortran code using gfortran command.
The compilation is terminated with:

f951: fatal error: can’t open /tmp/XXXXXXXX.s for writing: No such file or directory

XXXXXXXX stands for for some numbers and letters, which differ from one compilation to another.
Before this last installation gfortran compilation has been warking fine.

You will find attached the cygcheck.out file, where I changed only user name and some system keys.

Can anyone offer advice?
Thanks in advance,
E.T.